Facebook is a very good social website which lets us connect with your friends and families and some time with strangers. Facebook is developing itself and improved a lot with the times. Here are now hundreds of features added to the site as well as apps.
It is now featuring some more options like playing games on Facebook or using some funny Facebook apps. The apps or games found on Facebook are usually developed by third party users and they always need our profile to grant access to the app.
As far as the security concern Facebook has taken some preventive measures like limiting the access to the apps and lot other.
But recently they added one more thing to the app or gaming section that is anonymous. With the feature anonymous you can actually play a game or app on Facebook with showing your profile. In short, it makes your profile anonymous while using their app and no one will know that you used or play that game.
This is a cool idea. But most of people don’t know how to use this feature. I assume that are here means you also wants to know how to hide the profile while playing games or Facebook apps.
How to Play Games or Use Apps on Facebook without Showing Your Profile
- First come first, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now click on the little gear icon from the top right side corner and click Setting.
- Once you are in the settings, find “Apps” which is generally situated in the sidebar at the left side of the screen.
- Now scroll down, here you can see an option for “Always Play Anonymously Box” and click on the Edit button.
- A pop-up window will appear. Here you need to click on “Turn on Play Anonymously”.
- Your profile is now set to invisible. That means now no one will be able to know that you have played any games or apps.
This Tutorial ends here. By following these simple steps you can hide your profile in Facebook apps and Games. I hope I helped you by solving your problem.